Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic?

3 posters

Go down

Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic? Empty Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic?

Post  Streetkid2G Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

I've got more questions 4 you than I know what to do with..

I met you oncce but was overwhelmed and was tryin not to look at you to much more than anything lol

I never had a poster up on my wall a no one. I never asked anyone else 4 an autograph in my life.

But I been bumpin Lynch everyday since I was like 14 n I couldn't believe I got to meet you.

So anyways I didn't want to disrespect or overwhelm any1 so I just kept mostly 2 myself.

But with that said can we start askin sum questions?
Streetkid2G
Streetkid2G

Back to top Go down

Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic? Empty Re: Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic?

Post  Streetkid2G Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Ok well since the topic is up..I apriciate any feedback and dont expect anything.

Here we go!

Now that you seem 2 have the ball rollin I keep wonderin more n more How many albums do you have in the vault?
Recently I heard you had Midevil done. And that not only will you be doin Halloween Nite on Halloween n possibly Spiderman after Mannibalector,But that you figure you got a long road b4 you retire. So do you think you have a better insight on if you'll be dropping any preban Strange material and if so do you have any titles 4 us?

2. There were a few intrumentals floating around sum years back titled "Death On A Sunday" and "Bud Ice" theres talk about how they surfaced but never anything solid. Really what I want to know is when or what project were these 2 be on? It sounded like the EBK4 Era 2 me...maybe ryt afterwords?? Anyways I wish I coulda heard you rap on those.

3. What do you think of Eminem doing tracks like Stay Wide Awake and Music Box? I think he owes you a verse if you ask me.
Streetkid2G
Streetkid2G

Back to top Go down

Can we make a "Ask Lynch" topic? Empty hey lynch

Post  minnesotasiccness Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

what is your daughters stage name yo i gotta check her out.

minnesotasiccness

Back to top Go down

Post  Platnum Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Great Idea, ima make it right now!!!
Platnum
Platnum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down