Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lynch Album never leaves your deck?

4 posters

Go down

What Lynch Album never leaves your deck? Empty What Lynch Album never leaves your deck?

Post  suicide_BK Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 pm

I just wanted to know this answer from people. I have a lot of different lynch in my deck and on my ipad2 but I can't name just one because i switch irt to put in another Lynch album. Ive been drawn to Lynch's music since my big cuz played it for me back in the day (early 90's). Ive never had the honer to meet him or see him in a show but i back his music 100%. Keep it up for us Lynch, cuz I'm going to play you till I'm 90. Shit my daughter loves your music, she's been hearing it since she was young because it got me through many nights. Don't stop cuz, keep it coming. I'm waiting on the book and the next album.
suicide_BK
suicide_BK

Back to top Go down

What Lynch Album never leaves your deck? Empty Re: What Lynch Album never leaves your deck?

Post  707Mike Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 am

I feel ya man ive been bumpin lynch since 96. I was about 11. My older brother was bumpin 24 deep for DAYS so when he brought home the season i was already up on a little bit of what lynch was bringin. I had never heard a CD from front to back that brings it on every track like the season did, and i still havent. So for 16 YEARS ive been bumping BLH and will continue to do so..keep em comin Lynch!! GRRRR
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

What Lynch Album never leaves your deck? Empty Re: What Lynch Album never leaves your deck?

Post  2x-Krazy Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 pm

CHS, 24 deep + I like many songs from other albums
I have listened to his music since 2001, since I was 13. I think Bro Lynch is one of the best & the realist rappers in the game
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  siccXG Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Lately ive really been listening to that new season with mc eiht that whole album is dope. lynch should do more with mc eight and spice 1

siccXG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down