Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT

2 posters

Go down

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT Empty BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT

Post  questionsaccount Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm

How about if lynch was to release a couple of cds of all unreleased madesicc gangsta musicc. I know there must be a ton of shit locked away in the madesicc vaults and the fans are hungry for it! It would be a smart business move to release that stuff in the near future...

and also what about releasing the original dinner and a movie album made before the move to strange Question

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT Empty Re: BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT

Post  questionsaccount Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 pm

It should just have like a whole cd full of unreleased lynch

and what about a lynch and g-macc collabo album?? like how suspicion trigganometry was done with COS Question

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT Empty Re: BROTHA LYNCH HUNG LOST TAPES/UNRELEASED SHIT

Post  Sir Stab Alot Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 am

All that sounds good to me, I'd cop all that shit... A Lynch album with a bunch of unreleased shit from back in the day to now would be dope. And I've been waitin on a G-Macc & Lynch album, you know that shit would be evil as fuck!! Espically if they put Beta on the beats and maybe a few Lynch beats and G-Macc beats, that shit would be a hit everybody would buy that shit!
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 am

a few unreleased lynch tracks uploaded

http://www.zshare.net/download/994266082a9445c0/

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down