Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at !

2 posters

Go down

This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at ! Empty This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at !

Post  Clazzikal Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at ! Empty Re: This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at !

Post  Sccit Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

agreed...i seen his twitter posts sayin he was gone be answerin questions here, so i came n checked it out, since i had some questions. he was postin here n there that same day, but then disappeared. to be fair, he probably has a lotta shit on his schedule and this shits the last thing on his mind. but if u go to siccness, there are diff artists who post regularly and chop it up with the fans every day. it's gunna take a lot more activity from Lynch to get this shit crackin.

Sccit

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at ! Empty Re: This forum is dead as a muthafucka... Hung where you at !

Post  Clazzikal Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Sccit wrote:agreed...i seen his twitter posts sayin he was gone be answerin questions here, so i came n checked it out, since i had some questions. he was postin here n there that same day, but then disappeared. to be fair, he probably has a lotta shit on his schedule and this shits the last thing on his mind. but if u go to siccness, there are diff artists who post regularly and chop it up with the fans every day. it's gunna take a lot more activity from Lynch to get this shit crackin.
yeah it's all good
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum