Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here!

+5
2x-Krazy
strangefanforlifekck
OtisSeals
40oz.
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here! Empty Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here!

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm

holla at ya boy!

Last edited by BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here! Empty Re: Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here!

Post  40oz. Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm

What's cracking Kev!
40oz.
40oz.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here! Empty Re: Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here!

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

40oz. wrote:What's cracking Kev!

What's goin down?
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Tryin to get people to the site so they can see your great work
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here! Empty Question for Lynch

Post  OtisSeals Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm

How you like Strange Music as your label? I hear in a few of your songs, you say things like, "lookin at my strange chain, thinkin im bout to change mayn" and then you posted that pic of your strange chain sayin that you were "thinking". I am a huge supporter of Strange Music, but I know that there are other opinions and I just was interested in your thoughts. I did see that you said you liked how they let you take your time, but I would like to hear more if you don't mind.

OtisSeals

Back to top Go down

Post  40oz. Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm putting in the work so everyone can come check out the MADE!
40oz.
40oz.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm

OtisSeals wrote:How you like Strange Music as your label? I hear in a few of your songs, you say things like, "lookin at my strange chain, thinkin im bout to change mayn" and then you posted that pic of your strange chain sayin that you were "thinking". I am a huge supporter of Strange Music, but I know that there are other opinions and I just was interested in your thoughts. I did see that you said you liked how they let you take your time, but I would like to hear more if you don't mind.

I love it, I like Travis the most, me and Tech are artist so we might compete sometimes but I love Tech to me he's the best in the game right now, Kut's my nigga too! Over all I'm with the best label in the world!
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Im answering all questions from Strange to Madesicc here! Empty hopefully

Post  strangefanforlifekck Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 pm

r u gonna stay with strange after this next album drops

strangefanforlifekck

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 pm

strangefanforlifekck wrote:r u gonna stay with strange after this next album drops

I will always be Strange
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Would you like to record collab album with Tech?
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:Would you like to record collab album with Tech?
yea but I would like us toplan the whole thing out and not just do songs
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:34 pm

chek your twitter there's a song by you that i never heard, i sent you the link, tell me when you made that song
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

MrClassikal wrote:chek your twitter there's a song by you that i never heard, i sent you the link, tell me when you made that song

Put the link here
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
MrClassikal wrote:chek your twitter there's a song by you that i never heard, i sent you the link, tell me when you made that song

Put the link here
i made this chit fo you Hung hulkshare.com/g880mqzphl90
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

MrClassikal wrote:

Put the link here
i have to be registered for 7 days, wait... hulkshare.com/g880mqzphl90

I have to copy paste that
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 am

MrClassikal wrote:

Put the link here
i have to be registered for 7 days, wait... hulkshare.com/g880mqzphl90

I have to copy paste that
yes
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

funky ain't it ?
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 am

MrClassikal wrote:funky ain't it ?

Yea crazy
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

MrClassikal wrote:funky ain't it ?

Yea crazy
i made that
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 am

good shit bro
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:good shit bro
thanx dog
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  JLSmitty22 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 am

Whatsup man? You ever looking for any new producers for you or just SM in general? I'd love to share some of my music with ya..and I wouldn't waste your time with this question if I didn't think my shit was good enough

JLSmitty22

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Hung, the chorus on ''Deep Down''... was it sampled ?
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 pm

where you at hung ?
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisbdesigns Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 am

You got me lured on here. I've been praising you on twitter for a while and wanted to thank you for hitting me up and all the other fans on there as well. Wanted to return the favor by joining.

Questions 1 - Have you heard of Vakill? and if so have you ever thought about a collaborating with him? Both of you guys are ill! This needs to happen. I asked him about you on twitter man and he was praising your shit "Lynch, one of the best in the game MAJOR COME BACK W/STRANGE" - Vakill

Question 2 - When are you coming to Pittsburgh for live shows? What's your favorite spots in Pittsburgh?

Question 3 - Are you into any other genres outside of hip hop/rap? If so, any bands in particular?

Question 4 You think Hopsin would be a good fit with strange?

*tried to ask questions that haven't been asked before...

chrisbdesigns
chrisbdesigns

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48616712/chris_website/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next