Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

+5
Clazzikal
PsychoB9tch
brutisoh730
2x-Krazy
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  Sir Stab Alot Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 am

Whats up Lynch, been a fan since Loaded came out. I'm intrested in this book and I really wanna see it happen... It would be cool if you could give us fans a lil preview, like a chapter out the book or somethin. Cuz you know everybodys wantin to read it!
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  707Mike Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

You're also cool as ever!

HAHAHA the coat the coathanga is my alarm clock ring too!
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2