Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided?

4 posters

Go down

Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided? Empty Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided?

Post  SCROB Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Just getting into his music. I read some articles by him and want to know more about him.

SCROB

http://SCROB.TV

Back to top Go down

Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided? Empty Re: Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided?

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 pm

I talk to him once a month
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided? Empty Re: Lynch, when was the last time you talked to X Raided?

Post  SCROB Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks a lot!

SCROB

http://SCROB.TV

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Thx to u bro for support of the site
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Real
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sccit Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 am

good shit.....i been tryna get u to drop a lil somethin on a trac wit raided called "gargoyles". some sic shit, cud. trac was raided's idea, he hooked it with some vicious throwbac ripgut shit, talkin bout "rippin a nigga mama guts" n alla that shit. good shit that yall still in contact, foreal tho.

Sccit

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Sccit wrote:good shit.....i been tryna get u to drop a lil somethin on a trac wit raided called "gargoyles". some sic shit, cud. trac was raided's idea, he hooked it with some vicious throwbac ripgut shit, talkin bout "rippin a nigga mama guts" n alla that shit. good shit that yall still in contact, foreal tho.

We are in touch my nig
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sccit Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 am

tell don to hit me back regardin that raided collabo then, cud.....what can we do for the people + the ol' school fans who been down from day 1? lets get it in..

Sccit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Stab Alot Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am

That's some good shit that you and Raided are keepin in touch! You know everybody's lookin forward to another Brotha Lynch/X-Raided colab! Twisted Evil
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down