Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard?

+5
RottenBodyLandslide
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
Gwops1
Clazzikal
2x-Krazy
9 posters

Go down

How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard? Empty How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard?

Post  2x-Krazy Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 am

Me about since 2001 & first song I heard was It's serious (if I don't mistaken). Good collab.
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard? Empty Re: How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard?

Post  Clazzikal Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 am

first song i heard was that's what i said on a compilation back in the day, i discovered tech n9ne and lynch because of jay rock.
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard? Empty Re: How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard?

Post  2x-Krazy Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am

that's what i said is one of my favorite
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwops1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Been bumping Lynch since 93.. first song I heard from him was 24 deep abnd been a Lynch fan since
Gwops1
Gwops1

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Gwops1 wrote:Been bumping Lynch since 93.. first song I heard from him was 24 deep abnd been a Lynch fan since

Good look homie, much love
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:22 pm

thx to all yaw fa real
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard? Empty How long have you been listening to Bro Lynch? And do you remember the first song you heard?

Post  RottenBodyLandslide Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Been listening to Lynch since 2000.

Here's a blog post that Strange wrote about me.

http://blog.therealbrothalynchhung.com/2011/02/fan-appreciates-brotha-lynch-hungs-music-genre-feature/
RottenBodyLandslide
RottenBodyLandslide

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 am

Thats how my Trigga Went.... on Raideds Psycho Active...... about 1995.... hadnt heard anything like it... .had the neighbours thinking i was crazy...... They were right .... Evil or Very Mad
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Nate aka "Konflikt" wrote:Thats how my Trigga Went.... on Raideds Psycho Active...... about 1995.... hadnt heard anything like it... .had the neighbours thinking i was crazy...... They were right .... Evil or Very Mad

Wait til you hear the next album
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  ?PeepingTomETTE2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

bout "95" ...was Siccmade on uh cassette tape..was sleepin at a friends house & reached under her bed, got out her bros radio pressed PLAY!
?PeepingTomETTE2
?PeepingTomETTE2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Stab Alot Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:38 am

Started bumpin Lynch a lil before Lynch By Inch came out... I think the first song I ever heard was either Siccmade or Refuse 2 Lose and I was hooked like a meth head! First Lynch cd I bought was Appearances: Book 1. HAHA that was before I knew about all the BMR bullshit, I still loved all the Lynch albums on BMR, even if they were fake.... Once I found out Lynch wasn't gettin the money for some of those albums I started downloadin em, But I been buyin every cd since LBI, I even bought albums before just cuz Lynch was featured on it... Wont do that ever again tho thanx to ITunes!
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:45 am

Sir Stab Alot wrote:Appearances: Book 1.
Grrrrrrreat book! I will have this CD soon!
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm

good shit
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisbdesigns Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

Suicide note Lynch by inch, right around 8th grade for me. I was listening to guys like krayzie bone, talib kweli, common, mf doom.... I was pretty knee deep into hip hop.

The horror cor thing was not my thing but I was digging lynch by inch album so much. Been a fan since. Dude's delivery is like no other. And S/O to the lady that bought me my first lynch album for Christmas. She was family affiliated so I didn't really know her well but she was so determined to find that lynch by inch album. I couldn't believe she actually found it in small town Ohio. She passed away a year later from cancer. R.I.P.
chrisbdesigns
chrisbdesigns

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48616712/chris_website/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down