Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter

+12
Sir Stab Alot
Modesto_Nut_209
JLOCZ SOUTHSIDE SUPASTAR
PsychoB9tch
Budtoker_89
HELLuSINation
Clazzikal
DJRickRikard
2x-Krazy
SCROB
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty All questions for me holla here instead of twitter

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Any questions? Feel free to ask here and I will answer all

Brotha Lynch Hung
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty X Raided do you have contact?

Post  SCROB Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I’m just getting into X Raided’s music, do you have contact to him? He’s often called the first rapper who made it despite incarceration but is it hard to communicate "through the bars"?

Thanks!

SCROB

http://SCROB.TV

Back to top Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty Re: All questions for me holla here instead of twitter

Post  2x-Krazy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 pm

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to get from you any CDs with autographs? Wink

I respect your creativity very much. You always did and still continue to do the real horror! You are the person first of all puts your soul in the compositions and write music first of all because it brings pleasure to you, instead of for the sake of money as many rappers do nowadays.

I will be very grateful to you if I could buy some CD's with your signatures, it would be, perhaps, the best gift for me! Smile

Especially I would like 24 Deep; Best of Lynch (2001); Loaded; The Ripgut Collection 1 & 2; Book II - Remains & The Gas Station or maybe any others CDs Smile

I really like your creativity so much!!! I'm looking forward to your reply Wink

Thanks!

Faithfully yours, Anton Smile
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty Re: All questions for me holla here instead of twitter

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm

For your support of the website tell me what u want and I'll get it

Hung
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Ok.
The Ripgut Collection 2 & Gas Station Smile
+ 1 black Siccteevee 2X T-Shirt Wink
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty Can I use Ripgut Cannibal?

Post  DJRickRikard Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey, Lynch. My name is Luis, but I'm a rapper/producer just trying to make music for the hell of it and I was wondering if I could use the name "Ripgut Cannibal" as a persona for a project I'm working on. I'm trying to do a thing like you are with the Coathanga Strangla and I thought it would be cool if I could use that name, especially since it goes with the horrorcore theme I'm trying to put into it (not to mention that it comes from Lynch himself). So if you could answer me, that'd be great. Thanks

DJRickRikard

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

You better be tight!!! Lol, naw my name is Brotha Lynch Hung so go head bro
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRickRikard Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks a lot man!! Really appreciate it, I won't let you down... eventually lol

DJRickRikard

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRickRikard Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh hey, when's Mannibalector coming out?

DJRickRikard

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:For your support of the website tell me what u want and I'll get it

Hung
i wanna bet that 20 dolla with you at the superbowl
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  HELLuSINation Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Are you going to do any tracks offa Mannibalector on the FEB 18th show? Twisted Evil

HELLuSINation

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 pm

aight Hung let's bet for the superbowl now
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 pm

DJRickRikard wrote:Hey, Lynch. My name is Luis, but I'm a rapper/producer just trying to make music for the hell of it and I was wondering if I could use the name "Ripgut Cannibal" as a persona for a project I'm working on. I'm trying to do a thing like you are with the Coathanga Strangla and I thought it would be cool if I could use that name, especially since it goes with the horrorcore theme I'm trying to put into it (not to mention that it comes from Lynch himself). So if you could answer me, that'd be great. Thanks
you shouldn't use that name, it isn't original, try to come up with something that only you can think of
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 pm

DJRickRikard wrote:Oh hey, when's Mannibalector coming out?

im in the lab wokin now
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
DJRickRikard wrote:Oh hey, when's Mannibalector coming out?

im in the lab wokin now
Keep it Strange Bro Wink
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:For your support of the website tell me what u want and I'll get it

Hung
Write me PM about it please when you will have free time, ok?
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

yes grrr
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanx Bro!
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:23 pm

always
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

All questions for me holla here instead of twitter Empty Would love some autographs

Post  Budtoker_89 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey found out about you in like 2011 and bought Dinner and a Movie off itunes after listening to that for a few days i just had to buy the next chapter The Coathanga Strangla. Love them both cant wait for Mannibalector the final chapter! But was just looking at the Strange store online and they dont have any more of your signed posters and really want your autograph, especially sense ur not on the 2012 tour. But would rather have signed CD really, so even though I already bought Dinner and a Movie and The Coathanga Strangla off itunes. I would be down to buy the hard copies as well with your autographs! Hope you can help me out and cant wait for your response.

Budtoker_89

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Budtoker_89 wrote:Hey found out about you in like 2011 and bought Dinner and a Movie off itunes after listening to that for a few days i just had to buy the next chapter The Coathanga Strangla. Love them both cant wait for Mannibalector the final chapter! But was just looking at the Strange store online and they dont have any more of your signed posters and really want your autograph, especially sense ur not on the 2012 tour. But would rather have signed CD really, so even though I already bought Dinner and a Movie and The Coathanga Strangla off itunes. I would be down to buy the hard copies as well with your autographs! Hope you can help me out and cant wait for your response.

Yea my shit ran out, they will make more, thx for the support bro, i got love for new fans and old fans

-Hung-
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm

the lil homie above me brought a good point... do you have any poster of coathanga strangla album, caus this cover is a damn classic
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Ill find out
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoB9tch Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm

So i heard ur coming to the central valley sometime in march where can i get tickets at?? N r there V.I.P. Tickets available?? I need to see u live already!! N the fact that ur not on the hostile tour sucks!!
PsychoB9tch
PsychoB9tch

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm

PsychoB9tch wrote:So i heard ur coming to the central valley sometime in march where can i get tickets at?? N r there V.I.P. Tickets available?? I need to see u live already!! N the fact that ur not on the hostile tour sucks!!

Ill get that info now, thx for comin through
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next