Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

+5
Clazzikal
PsychoB9tch
brutisoh730
2x-Krazy
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" Empty Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Checc out the chapters of my book about my life, the book is getting a edit done as we speak on it.

Chapters

1. SEASON OF THE SICCNESS
2. WHEN I WAS YOUNG
3. I HATE SCHOOL
4. MOMMA KICCED ME OUT AGAIN
5. GANGBANGIN GBC
6. CREEK MOB
7. YEA NIGGA! I WENT TO COLLEGE
8. BLUE FLAGS AND FLAT TOPS
9. WHEN I FIRST SAW DRE
10. NIGGA DEEP
11. 24 DEEP
12. BLACK MARKET RECORDS
13. I WANT MY MONEY HOMIE
14. PRIORTY RECORDS
15. DAVE WIENER
16. MASTER P
17. SEASON OF THE SICCNESS ALBUM
18. MY FIRST 30 THOUSAND
19. BOUT TO GET LOADED
20. FUCC THAT IM LEAVING BLACK MARKET
21. SICCMADE MUZICC
22. I JUST SIGNED WITH STRANGE MUSIC
23. DINNER AND A MOVIE
24. COATHANGA STRANGLA

CANT WAIT FOR YAW TO READ IT!
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" Empty Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Do you write a book Bro? I think it will be very interesting Smile
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" Empty ILL PAY YOU PUMP

Post  brutisoh730 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

IM DEFINATLY GONNA BUY IT I SUPPORT YA MUZIC REAL COPYS NOT BOOTLEGS YOU HOOK FANS UP WITH FREE CHITT ON YOUTUBE. IVE BANGED YOUR SHIT SINCE 1989 AND SAW YOU IN CONCERT IN COLUMBUS OHIO WITH MR DOC. REMEMBER B@B RECORDS ON LIVINGSTON AVE IN DA HOOD THATS MY CITY
brutisoh730
brutisoh730

Back to top Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness" Empty Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  PsychoB9tch Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Fuuuuck yeaaa i cant wait to buy this shit n read it!! Love ya Lynch!!!

PsychoB9tch Twisted Evil
PsychoB9tch
PsychoB9tch

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Grrrrr
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I want to buy signed copy, autographed by Lynch Smile
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 pm

ama buy a copy to support my man, but you gotta send it to Montreal
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

thx for the support homies
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoB9tch Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Of course!! Shit im always gna support the artist thats helped me get thru hella shit! Real talk Lynch your music has helped me get thru alot been listening to since i was a lil girl... N i seriously cant wait until u release ur book i want two copies one signed to put up so no one can touch, for looks only! n the other one i can have to read!
PsychoB9tch
PsychoB9tch

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanx 4 your music Bro!
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm

One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!

Thx alot homie! since 85 i been working hard to stay diffrent not only wit my albums but difference then everybody elses
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
2x-Krazy wrote:One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!

Thx alot homie! since 85 i been working hard to stay diffrent not only wit my albums but difference then everybody elses
Hung will you send me a copy im in Montreal, and when do you think it'll be out ?
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

not til later this year
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

You're also cool as ever!
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

your very intellegent
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

Thx bro, this is my life! i have never worked a job, I will but I havent ever had to and I thank people like you who supported me

your very intellegent
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Thx bro, this is my life! i have never worked a job, I will but I havent ever had to and I thank people like you who supported me

your very intellegent
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanx. By the way I also have CD of Season of Da Siccness. However I bought it a little expensive )
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:Thanx. By the way I also have CD of Season of Da Siccness. However I bought it a little expensive )

the company who sells it is a little old school! soon I will own it all
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Excellent! Then I can buy the other CDs you directly )
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm

yes grrrr
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  B-ZO Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

Damn big bro you crazy for this one!!!!!
B-ZO
B-ZO

http://WWW.Siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 am

B-ZO wrote:Damn big bro you crazy for this one!!!!!

Its gon be hard
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

ima have to buy a bookmark as well

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next