Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Checc out the chapters of my book about my life, the book is getting a edit done as we speak on it.

Chapters

1. SEASON OF THE SICCNESS
2. WHEN I WAS YOUNG
3. I HATE SCHOOL
4. MOMMA KICCED ME OUT AGAIN
5. GANGBANGIN GBC
6. CREEK MOB
7. YEA NIGGA! I WENT TO COLLEGE
8. BLUE FLAGS AND FLAT TOPS
9. WHEN I FIRST SAW DRE
10. NIGGA DEEP
11. 24 DEEP
12. BLACK MARKET RECORDS
13. I WANT MY MONEY HOMIE
14. PRIORTY RECORDS
15. DAVE WIENER
16. MASTER P
17. SEASON OF THE SICCNESS ALBUM
18. MY FIRST 30 THOUSAND
19. BOUT TO GET LOADED
20. FUCC THAT IM LEAVING BLACK MARKET
21. SICCMADE MUZICC
22. I JUST SIGNED WITH STRANGE MUSIC
23. DINNER AND A MOVIE
24. COATHANGA STRANGLA

CANT WAIT FOR YAW TO READ IT!
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Do you write a book Bro? I think it will be very interesting Smile
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

ILL PAY YOU PUMP

Post  brutisoh730 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

IM DEFINATLY GONNA BUY IT I SUPPORT YA MUZIC REAL COPYS NOT BOOTLEGS YOU HOOK FANS UP WITH FREE CHITT ON YOUTUBE. IVE BANGED YOUR SHIT SINCE 1989 AND SAW YOU IN CONCERT IN COLUMBUS OHIO WITH MR DOC. REMEMBER B@B RECORDS ON LIVINGSTON AVE IN DA HOOD THATS MY CITY
avatar
brutisoh730

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 45
Location : Columbus OH-IO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  PsychoB9tch on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Fuuuuck yeaaa i cant wait to buy this shit n read it!! Love ya Lynch!!!

PsychoB9tch Twisted Evil
avatar
PsychoB9tch

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Grrrrr
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I want to buy signed copy, autographed by Lynch Smile
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  Clazzikal on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 pm

ama buy a copy to support my man, but you gotta send it to Montreal
avatar
Clazzikal

Posts : 209
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

thx for the support homies
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  PsychoB9tch on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Of course!! Shit im always gna support the artist thats helped me get thru hella shit! Real talk Lynch your music has helped me get thru alot been listening to since i was a lil girl... N i seriously cant wait until u release ur book i want two copies one signed to put up so no one can touch, for looks only! n the other one i can have to read!
avatar
PsychoB9tch

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanx 4 your music Bro!
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm

One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!

Thx alot homie! since 85 i been working hard to stay diffrent not only wit my albums but difference then everybody elses
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  Clazzikal on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
2x-Krazy wrote:One time I have downloaded Dinner & a Movie & Coathanga Strangla from the internet, has listened and has understood that those albums have justified my expectations! I enjoy these releases very much! and after a while, I bought these CDs on the Strange Music, because I really like these albums & want to support you!

Thx alot homie! since 85 i been working hard to stay diffrent not only wit my albums but difference then everybody elses
Hung will you send me a copy im in Montreal, and when do you think it'll be out ?
avatar
Clazzikal

Posts : 209
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

not til later this year
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

You're also cool as ever!
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

You're also cool as ever!

your very intellegent
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

Thx bro, this is my life! i have never worked a job, I will but I havent ever had to and I thank people like you who supported me

You're also cool as ever!

your very intellegent
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
2x-Krazy wrote:The sound differs from 90-s', of course, but it's at due level! You continue to support gloomy atmosphere (colourfully enough). Dinner And A Movie for example, is a very atmospheric and integral album, all tracks together inform idea of an album which as a matter of fact is something like "notes" of the serial murderer (that the cover explains) for whom the police hunts. In the music plan - the sound, of course, differs from 90-s' (which I like very much, for example your great album - Season Of Da Siccness [The Resurrection] (1995)), but in this case in my opinion it has done only good, something new is neccesary after all. In my opinion you done a great work, and the main thing, I will repeat, atmospheric work has turned out at it. Coat Hanga Strangla has turned out to be no worse at all. Good work! Track The Coathanga is on my mobile alarm clock! It's a vigorous theme!

In my opinion it is one of the strongest releases 2010-2011 in rap music!

Thx bro, this is my life! i have never worked a job, I will but I havent ever had to and I thank people like you who supported me

You're also cool as ever!

your very intellegent
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanx. By the way I also have CD of Season of Da Siccness. However I bought it a little expensive )
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm

2x-Krazy wrote:Thanx. By the way I also have CD of Season of Da Siccness. However I bought it a little expensive )

the company who sells it is a little old school! soon I will own it all
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  2x-Krazy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Excellent! Then I can buy the other CDs you directly )
avatar
2x-Krazy

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Russia, Rostov Area, Taganrog

View user profile http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm

yes grrrr
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  B-ZO on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

Damn big bro you crazy for this one!!!!!
avatar
B-ZO

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 31
Location : San Jose/Sac

View user profile http://WWW.Siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 am

B-ZO wrote:Damn big bro you crazy for this one!!!!!


Its gon be hard
avatar
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  questionsaccount on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

ima have to buy a bookmark as well

questionsaccount

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapters of my Book "Season of the Siccness"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum