Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess it's more of a thank you than a question...

2 posters

Go down

Guess it's more of a thank you than a question... Empty Guess it's more of a thank you than a question...

Post  DavidBuchanan Sun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

But on the real, Lynch, C-Lim, and all the rest of y'all that been doin this shit for a while I gotta say thank you. Got into this music when I was 8 or 9 because of my older brother, and it's been keeping me going ever since I got moved away 5 years ago. It's not all that bling and money chasing bullshit, it's real and from the heart. I got more respect for you guys that any other MCs out there. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping shit real. I don't know if y'all realize how much your music does for some of us.
DavidBuchanan
DavidBuchanan

Back to top Go down

Guess it's more of a thank you than a question... Empty Re: Guess it's more of a thank you than a question...

Post  Don Rob FliXXX Tue May 03, 2011 3:38 am

DavidBuchanan wrote:But on the real, Lynch, C-Lim, and all the rest of y'all that been doin this shit for a while I gotta say thank you. Got into this music when I was 8 or 9 because of my older brother, and it's been keeping me going ever since I got moved away 5 years ago. It's not all that bling and money chasing bullshit, it's real and from the heart. I got more respect for you guys that any other MCs out there. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping shit real. I don't know if y'all realize how much your music does for some of us.

good look and that means alot.. Fans like you is why I work 12 to 16 hours a day on filming and editing this musicc to turn into visuals so you can see and feel it more.
thx again from all the Made camp.

Don Rob FliXXX
Admin

http://siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Guess it's more of a thank you than a question... Empty Re: Guess it's more of a thank you than a question...

Post  DavidBuchanan Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

Don't supposed I could ask you what recording software and mics y'all use?
DavidBuchanan
DavidBuchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down