Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  B-ZO on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

avatar
B-ZO

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 31
Location : San Jose/Sac

View user profile http://WWW.Siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

i have mad nightmares, but i look forward to em..... i just chill wit the devil these days in my nightmares, we've got an understanding...
avatar
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Know

Post  B-ZO on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Exactly what you mean bro the nightmares are always gonna happen so just make the devil your homeboy yes sir!
avatar
B-ZO

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 31
Location : San Jose/Sac

View user profile http://WWW.Siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  VENOM on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I am a nightmare.
avatar
VENOM

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 38
Location : Columbus Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  Don Rob FliXXX on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

as a kid i would sleep walk miles from home and wake up cold as hell with no shoes on. I call it the LAND OF echoes and shadows.

Don Rob FliXXX
Admin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : California

View user profile http://siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  RBM@831 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Don Rob FliXXX wrote:as a kid i would sleep walk miles from home and wake up cold as hell with no shoes on. I call it the LAND OF echoes and shadows.

That would be a good movie! hook that up!
avatar
RBM@831

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 39
Location : Marina CA. Foggtown!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  Don Rob FliXXX on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

RBM@831 wrote:
Don Rob FliXXX wrote:as a kid i would sleep walk miles from home and wake up cold as hell with no shoes on. I call it the LAND OF echoes and shadows.

That would be a good movie! hook that up!
would love too and one day me and lynch will. not sure if anyone here has ever sleep walked but its crazy! everything moves slow and voices are echoes.. its like your on LSD and your awake with no control over your actions. i really truly believe some people are doing time for shit they did in their dreams. real shit! think about it!

Don Rob FliXXX
Admin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : California

View user profile http://siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  RBM@831 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Don Rob FliXXX wrote:
RBM@831 wrote:
Don Rob FliXXX wrote:as a kid i would sleep walk miles from home and wake up cold as hell with no shoes on. I call it the LAND OF echoes and shadows.

That would be a good movie! hook that up!
would love too and one day me and lynch will. not sure if anyone here has ever sleep walked but its crazy! everything moves slow and voices are echoes.. its like your on LSD and your awake with no control over your actions. i really truly believe some people are doing time for shit they did in their dreams. real shit! think about it!

I feel you..Im sure that shit does happen to people. I use to sleep walk as a kid too, I dont really remember much about it but my mom said my face looked empty and my eyes look hallow...shits a trip. I wonder if I still do and just dont know it.
avatar
RBM@831

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 39
Location : Marina CA. Foggtown!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  Don Rob FliXXX on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

RBM@831 wrote:
Don Rob FliXXX wrote:
RBM@831 wrote:
Don Rob FliXXX wrote:as a kid i would sleep walk miles from home and wake up cold as hell with no shoes on. I call it the LAND OF echoes and shadows.

That would be a good movie! hook that up!
would love too and one day me and lynch will. not sure if anyone here has ever sleep walked but its crazy! everything moves slow and voices are echoes.. its like your on LSD and your awake with no control over your actions. i really truly believe some people are doing time for shit they did in their dreams. real shit! think about it!

I feel you..Im sure that shit does happen to people. I use to sleep walk as a kid too, I dont really remember much about it but my mom said my face looked empty and my eyes look hallow...shits a trip. I wonder if I still do and just dont know it.
no u would know homeboy...

Don Rob FliXXX
Admin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : California

View user profile http://siccteevee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  RBM@831 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 pm

lol..ya I guess I would huh. I know for sure I did as a kid tho. I faintly remember it but my moms told me about some crazy shit I would do. You definately should do a trippy ass movie on the subject! Not too many movies are based on sleepwalking...at least no good ones. Put me in it! I'll jump in it for free shit!! lol!
avatar
RBM@831

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 39
Location : Marina CA. Foggtown!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Has Nightmares and Does This Horror Muzicc Influence It? Or Do These Nightmares Influence This Horror Muzicc?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum