Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston

3 posters

Go down

Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston Empty Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 am

Ripped off by Gmacc aka Brandon Elston - NO LOYALTY

So i used to design G-Maccs Mixtape/Album covers and promotional images for approx 2 years...Designed Alter Ego 2.4, Loc2Dabrains Asylum EP just to name a few... considered Him and the fellas from Loc2dabrain mates. And had no reason not to think this dude was legit...Always seemed to be a straight shooter until money got involved....
I mention one day to G-Macc that i was looking for a pistol... G-Macc says "i have numerous" i can help you out...
I send the guy $350 Australian Dollars for the pistol he said he had sent to me 2-3 days earlier.. so being a man of my word i pay him the $350.., apparently he had done this before and never had a problem...
Within an hour of sending the Cash G-Macc sends a message on voxer saying that had the package halted at customs the day before because i hadnt paid him..., First off, i didnt know you could have a package halted. and secondly, if you had it halted why am i paying for it??
what kind if idiot would have a package halted when they know it contains a 357 snubnose knowing they risk jailtime if it was picked up by customs?... excuse after excuse followed for weeks and weeks as to why the pistol either hadnt been sent the 2nd time....in total he send the pistol 3 times according to him.... apparently it made to and from customs, and back on to his doorstep 4 times at least for him to be able to send it 3 times...
I realised the cunt was nothing but a liar and call him out on his bullshit....
i guess the rap music thing doesnt pay too well when you have to rip off your graphic design artist that was doing all the work for FREE!!!... aswell as group albums...and work for MC Hyst and Da Kat...
the cunt wouldnt have the balls to take the money out if my hands cos id slap the dogshit out of the cunt...since im from Australia he seems to think thats too far away for a man to get some get back... when he couldnt be more wrong...

i intend to post screenshots of Voxer messages and audio soon to verify....
i should of listened to D.E. the Made are nothin but a bunch of broke actors

i wont be leaving revenge up to Karma, bet on it!..

Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston Empty Re: Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston

Post  Siccone420 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 am

Dam bro thats fucked up. Did he atleast send the money back to you since he got the pistol back?
Siccone420
Siccone420

Back to top Go down

Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston Empty Re: Ripped off by G-Macc Aka Brandon Elston

Post  Tha Skore Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:18 am

Never trust a broke musician lol did you get your money back?

Tha Skore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down