Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs

+5
Hystables
Sccit
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
TucZona520
Clazzikal
9 posters

Go down

Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs Empty Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs

Post  Clazzikal Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:36 pm

post 'em here
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs Empty Re: Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs

Post  Clazzikal Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Treat 'em like hoez - real chit right there
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs Empty Re: Unreleased/Unheard/Rare Lynch Hung Songs

Post  TucZona520 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Thats on mr doctors album thats why

TucZona520

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 am

Yea it is
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sccit Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 am

bad lucc of dub union once told me he got a trac with u, warren g, and soopafly. do a trac like that really exist or was he just bullshitin?

Sccit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hystables Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 am

I got hella Brotha Lynch Hung, in tha making songs from bacc in tha Day when Fools at school haven't even started tellin' he was Lynchin' niquas yet. Which obviously lead to his future Name that people coined him!
Hystables
Hystables

http://SiccTeeVee.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Hystables wrote:I got hella Brotha Lynch Hung, in tha making songs from bacc in tha Day when Fools at school haven't even started tellin' he was Lynchin' niquas yet. Which obviously lead to his future Name that people coined him!

I cant wait to hear those!
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Hystables Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Lynch....Lmao
Hystables
Hystables

http://SiccTeeVee.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sccit Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:
Hystables wrote:I got hella Brotha Lynch Hung, in tha making songs from bacc in tha Day when Fools at school haven't even started tellin' he was Lynchin' niquas yet. Which obviously lead to his future Name that people coined him!

I cant wait to hear those!

so did u do a trac with soopafly and warren g or not?

Sccit

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Warren G yea not Supa
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Clazzikal Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 pm

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO wrote:Warren G yea not Supa
where you at hung
Clazzikal
Clazzikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sccit Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

that warren/lynch collabo still sittin up in the vaults or what? when 2 legends collaborate, shit cant stay unreleased, cud. what happened wit that 1??

Sccit

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Sccit wrote:

that warren/lynch collabo still sittin up in the vaults or what? when 2 legends collaborate, shit cant stay unreleased, cud. what happened wit that 1??

Yea it is
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Stab Alot Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 am

Damn I wanna hear that Warren G & Lynch track!

Also, I use to have a rare song by Lynch but I cant remember the name of it... it went somethin like...

"Gotta pop in the clip and murk this nigga / You ain't stoppin shit! / I'm sicc in the head like apocalypse Pit.
He Like my other half / We make dude take a bloody bath / And when he mad I got metal for em I'm nutta ass!
Don't give a fuck about what he ask / draggin him thru the muddy grass out to the street and pop em in the ass
Then I put 1 in the head til he dead / I'm Mr. Lead Finga givin out head ringa's / IM A BAD MAN.
You can find your baby mama's body parts in a trash can"

HAHA that shit was dope.... ayy LYNCH, what track is that? Does it even have a name? I'm pretty sure it's unreleased and i got it back from the Evildooinz days... Correct me if im wrong. If anyone still has it please hook it up! I havnt heard that shit in awhile!
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Post  BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Sir Stab Alot wrote:Damn I wanna hear that Warren G & Lynch track!

Also, I use to have a rare song by Lynch but I cant remember the name of it... it went somethin like...

"Gotta pop in the clip and murk this nigga / You ain't stoppin shit! / I'm sicc in the head like apocalypse Pit.
He Like my other half / We make dude take a bloody bath / And when he mad I got metal for em I'm nutta ass!
Don't give a fuck about what he ask / draggin him thru the muddy grass out to the street and pop em in the ass
Then I put 1 in the head til he dead / I'm Mr. Lead Finga givin out head ringa's / IM A BAD MAN.
You can find your baby mama's body parts in a trash can"

HAHA that shit was dope.... ayy LYNCH, what track is that? Does it even have a name? I'm pretty sure it's unreleased and i got it back from the Evildooinz days... Correct me if im wrong. If anyone still has it please hook it up! I havnt heard that shit in awhile!

Its a Doomsday song
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

i have a bunch of these songs i'll upload them soon

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 pm

I'll be waitin' )
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

http://forum.thugzfamily.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 am

2x-Krazy wrote:I'll be waitin' )

check your messages

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 am

fuck it i'll just post the link here

http://www.zshare.net/download/994266082a9445c0/

enjoy

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks! )
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  questionsaccount Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 am

2x-Krazy wrote:Thanks! )

no problem

what is your opinion on these songs?

i think lynch should release cds of more shit like this too

questionsaccount

Back to top Go down

Post  2x-Krazy Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Could you re-up it to another file host? mediafire for example
2x-Krazy
2x-Krazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Siccone420 Fri May 31, 2013 5:01 am

questionsaccount wrote:fuck it i'll just post the link here

http://www.zshare.net/download/994266082a9445c0/

enjoy
Can you upload this again?... The link dont work anymore and I lost these tracks when my computer crashed!
Siccone420
Siccone420

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down