How do u guys feel about D.E's "Listen up" and his statements to the fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do u guys feel about D.E's "Listen up" and his statements to the fans

Post  707Mike on Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

I know D.E has his own label and it has nothin to do with madesicc, however yall are VERY close.
Man ive been a fan EVERYONE on Madesicc for a long time..Lynch and D.E for a decade plus now!! But now after a few conversations i had with D.E online, i will NOT support anything First Degree (its all good if hes a feature, i just wont buy his shit again). I asked him a couple of simple questions regarding statements he made and he responded by calling me a "red faced cracka" and telling me amongst many other things that my opinion has no value or worth and that he is smarter than im. Really?? thats how you reach out to your long time fans??
The video itself i had no problem with at all, it was his "im all mighty and know all" responces, his multiple degrading comments, and the lack of responcibility hes taking after making degrading and ignorant statements...
707Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

??

Post  420mtg on Wed May 25, 2011 10:06 pm

What did he say at first that made you wanna message him
420mtg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do u guys feel about D.E's "Listen up" and his statements to the fans

Post  707Mike on Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

he was responding to peoples comments and questions and he said honky or cracka is used derogitorily to describe a lower class group of whites...alot of comments a questions stated comin in sayin, "why is it ok for you to say Cracka, but i cant say nigga (meant underogitorily) when im singin or rappin along with the song." he stated that calling a white CRACKA isnt the same as calling a mexican Beaner, or a black nigga(er). When ALOT of people started disagreeing with him, he started callin people CRACKA and HONKEY and talkin about weak-minded whites right and left and so they eventually shut down the forum... i said "ive been a long time fan and ive always supported you but i dont agree with that. Thats ignorant! ur using a derogitory word to describe ignorant white people..or a lower class if u will...so how is it DIFFERENT if i use a derogitory term to describe a lower class of blacks??? or mexicans??? there is just as many ignorant weak minded blacks and browns bro."

THIS IS WHAT DE SAID: (actual) "STATE YOUR WORTH YA RANDOM CRACKA! To think cuz you got to buy and bump my music gives you power, you hot air inflated, mislead cracka! It was you that got to hear me ya random! Your worth is what youve done for others. Right now, you are a random honkey! Why the fuck would your words have meaning?No red faced cracka, there is nothing you can do to stop this." Trust me that wasnt the worst one..
707Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Quicc statement from the DE, this was referring to the DE bashing on the previous thread..... hopefully its just a case of u catching him on the wrong day...

Quote "Shameful, some of the posts on this thread. Beware of siding with the weak minded honkey. You will become as weak as them, and lose respect amongst the strong. God bless the strong minded white man!"

Nate aka "Konflikt"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  707Mike on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am

he deleted alot of his crazy ass comments the next day...he was on one. Even lynch was suprised he wrote some shit on there:

@SiccTeeVee Its Gods judgment day. Be ready. MrTheDE 2 weeks ago

@MrTheDE 2 weeks ago Nigga you crazy lol, master plotter I just don't know how this one is gonna turn out! SiccTeeVee 2 weeks ago

@SiccTeeVee God is now on this Earth and has come for judgment to all men. He came May 21, 2011. He has chosen me to be a part of His army, to help root out the devils evil. I was just as surprised as you!
Its time for all all men to be their best for judgment. Ive seen your tweets. Just be sure that God is your boss, and not the weak minded crackas. The coin means absolutely nothing now.
A MANS WORTH IS NOW JUDGED BY WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR OTHERS. Its time for all men to display worth.

@MrTheDE Nigga! what are you smokin! are you alright? I never heard you talk like this!! Hope things are good, we have been friends for a loooong time
SiccTeeVee 2 weeks ago

@SiccTeeVeeYou dont know how this will turn out? Is the mind of the weak cracka something to fear?! HAHAHA! Ive tutored on 29th St, G Parkway, Valley Hi, and Burbank. In addition, Ive created a world wide army of strong minds. Its time to stand up! Why the FUCK would I fear the weak minded honkey? LOL!
Watch them squirm and think theyre important by clinching onto their $15. HAHAHA! Dont they know that cracka coin is worthless now?!
MrTheDE 2 weeks ago

@MrTheDE What if a white rapper made a song called "Listen here you Nigger!" would that be the same? SiccTeeVee 2 weeks ago

@SiccTeeVee No hed get beat up. Watch what side you go public for. Give it thought first. MrTheDE 2 weeks ago

ya he was on one!!

707Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 pm

True, i guess thats twitter.... i dont fucc with that shit...

Ive spoke to DE a cpl times and hes always seemed cool with me...... personally... when i listen to that song i think hes speaking of a minority of white ppl... who even piss me off...and there needs to be a word that really aggitates them...because they do exist!....
Nate aka "Konflikt"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top