Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First DE the DE

+6
Hystables
cenzi
Cave Designs
707Mike
Nate aka "Konflikt"
Spydermann
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First DE the DE Empty First DE the DE

Post  Spydermann Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm

He has made a song called "Honky" and it has nothing to do with Madesicc!! yaw better know that! Please know he has his own label
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

https://siccteevee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First DE the DE Empty Re: First DE the DE

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm

PRODUCED BY NO OTHER THAN PHONK BETA...
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  707Mike Wed May 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Man ive been a fan EVERYONE on Madesicc for a long time..Lynch and D.E for a decade plus now!! But now after a few conversations i had with D.E online, i will NOT support ANYTHING involving First Degree(features are cool, just not gonna buy his shit). I asked him a couple of simple questions regarding statements he made and he responded by calling me a "red faced cracka" and telling me amongst many other things that my opinion has no value or worth and that he is smarter than im. Really?? thats how you reach out to your long time fans??
The video itself i had no problem with at all, it was his "im all mighty and know all" responces, his multiple degrading comments, and the lack of responcibility hes taking after making degrading and ignorant statements.
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydermann Thu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Wow are you seriuos? somethings wrong with him right now!
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm

wow. affraid

lynch, have you talked to him or plan on doing so?
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

http://cbcavedesigns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 1:21 pm

im not going to lie i kinda like the vibe to the song but then i listen to the lyrics :/
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydermann Thu May 26, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm gonna talk to him now
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cenzi Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 pm

this is a dope track. I'm glad someone finally came out and said what he said. the write up UNDER the video is so much more on point than the lyrics though... You can tell that he wrote it with a heated head and then cooly wrote the info later. It's absolutely right and anyone who says that their AREN'T white racists, or even deeper, whoever says that their isn't a subconscious white pride embedded in Amerikkka is probably a closet racist.

America's had issues with racism since day 1 and has NEVER treated it with the respect it needs. I need to see an president officially say "to all blacks from african descent, from slave ships, the ones we white people owned and traded like as if blacks were nothing more than slaves and not real humans... I apologize in the name of the United States". Shit, Canada did it to the natives. Australia did it to the aboriginals. It can be done.

Lynch it's hard thing to do, and I don't know what wise words you will choose, but ya need to support DE on this one. Maybe choose the specific thing in his write up, but ya need to support your homie!

cenzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm

RACISM WON'T GO AWAY. plain and simple.

Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 2:04 pm

I've been called a cracker by blacks and natives. I've been spit on. Man I wasn't even alive back when their was slaves. I had nothing to do with that! The problem is people are going to be racist plain and simple of all race. It won't go away and this video does nothing but piss people off.
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  707Mike Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm

..i mean i actually liked alot of what he was sayin.. and yes racism is everywhere and everyone should support that aspect of the message!! But there is a way to convey your message, especially to your fans. That was not it
If i hadnt seen the comments he made, and never asked him questions myself, i wouldnt of thought twice about it other than it was a good anti hatred and racism song/video
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydermann Thu May 26, 2011 3:43 pm

cenzi wrote:this is a dope track. I'm glad someone finally came out and said what he said. the write up UNDER the video is so much more on point than the lyrics though... You can tell that he wrote it with a heated head and then cooly wrote the info later. It's absolutely right and anyone who says that their AREN'T white racists, or even deeper, whoever says that their isn't a subconscious white pride embedded in Amerikkka is probably a closet racist.

America's had issues with racism since day 1 and has NEVER treated it with the respect it needs. I need to see an president officially say "to all blacks from african descent, from slave ships, the ones we white people owned and traded like as if blacks were nothing more than slaves and not real humans... I apologize in the name of the United States". Shit, Canada did it to the natives. Australia did it to the aboriginals. It can be done.

Lynch it's hard thing to do, and I don't know what wise words you will choose, but ya need to support DE on this one. Maybe choose the specific thing in his write up, but ya need to support your homie!

My thing is, I don't want ANYTHING under a Madsicc name til I have a chance to see what it is!
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm

My thing is, I don't want ANYTHING under a Madsicc name til I have a chance to see what it is!

Definitely!
Let us know how that convo went between you and DE because all we can do is speculate and get mad. Something had to of happen that made him go off.
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydermann Thu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Cave Designs wrote:

Definitely!
Let us know how that convo went between you and DE because all we can do is speculate and get mad. Something had to of happen that made him go off.

It has to be! I will find out, I think he's smokin too much weed!!
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

Back to top Go down

First DE the DE Empty "N" word "Smem word"

Post  Hystables Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 pm

How am I supposed to rap along to my favorite songs that use the "N" word as a rhyming point with the words DE suggest. That'll fuck up the flow. I say he should not end sentence rhyming on the "N" word or give me another word that rhymes with the "N" word cuz I'm gettin killed on karaoke night following his suggestions.
Hystables
Hystables

http://SiccTeeVee.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

or how about just not saying the n word in your music? ---> to all rappers out there.
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  CJsiccness Thu May 26, 2011 5:30 pm

ya de posted that up on trt9.com and some people didnt like it he started callin erbody crackas then he argued with all these teenagers for like three days on there, it was all actually pretty funny to watch this all unffoldd
CJsiccness
CJsiccness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cave Designs Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm

DE pointed this out.

FILE SHARING. I downloaded lynch's music at first. I burned it on disc and enjoyed that free ass music while in my teens which led me to ask for the lynch by inch album for Christmas when I was 16. I fell in love with the album. I went on to purchase lynch music ever since. IF it wasn't for file sharing..... Rolling Eyes

I'm aware it's a major problem but your true fans will buy your shit if they like it.
Cave Designs
Cave Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  707Mike Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Spydermann wrote:
Cave Designs wrote:

Definitely!

i honestly couldnt beleive he said what he said to me and some others..ya some peoples comments were ignorant and hate filled, but alot were just people disagreeing with him and asking him to explain his views..then shit blew up!
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydermann Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Hystables wrote:How am I supposed to rap along to my favorite songs that use the "N" word as a rhyming point with the words DE suggest. That'll fuck up the flow. I say he should not end sentence rhyming on the "N" word or give me another word that rhymes with the "N" word cuz I'm gettin killed on karaoke night following his suggestions.

LMAO!!!
Spydermann
Spydermann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Fri May 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok first off im white.... .and i actually think this is a song that needed to be made... nothing pisses me off more than a white dude that feels entitled to use the N word just cos he or she listens to a certain type of music....A Cracca or Honkey is not a race and there needs to be a derogatory term for those disrespectful white people.....Im not offended as a white man at all.... If you are a dicc ridin disrespectful pricc... then u r a Cracca..... smoke some ish and chill the fucc out a lil...
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 pm

This is a comment from DE Last Wednesday

HONKEYS AND CRACKAS are not a race! They are a group, not connected by race, but by ignorance. If one said, "I hate house painters!" are they racist?

No, honkeys and crackas are a defected bunch. We all have them. Howeve...r, it is time for the crackadom to end.

NOTE!
Do not distract yourself with me. Its is YOUR JUDGMENT DAY. Look in the mirror, be the best you can be, and pick a side.

We support you strong minded white man!
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Fri May 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Spydermann wrote:
Cave Designs wrote:

Definitely!

I'd just like to clarify that u cant smoke too much weed.....
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  707Mike Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 pm

[quote="Nate aka "Konflikt""]This is a comment from DE Last Wednesday

HONKEYS AND CRACKAS are not a race! They are a group, not connected by race, but by ignorance. If one said, "I hate house painters!" are they racist?

No, honkeys and crackas are a defected bunch. We all have them. Howeve...r, it is time for the crackadom to end.

NOTE!
Do not distract yourself with me. Its is YOUR JUDGMENT DAY. Look in the mirror, be the best you can be, and pick a side.

We support you strong minded white man![/quot

Thats funny cause he said earlier that it was group of ignorant people who just happen to be white. and you didnt see what questions were asked to him or his responces in the forums..and he deleted most of his hatefull ignorant statements on youtube.
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Sat May 28, 2011 1:03 am

Shameful, some of the posts on this thread. Beware of siding with the weak minded honkey. You will become as weak as them, and lose respect amongst the strong. God bless the strong minded white man!

DE

Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum