Madesicc Muzicc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication

5 posters

Go down

X-Raided  - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication Empty X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Any of the Old School Raided fans must pick up this album.... X-Raided is a Legend of the game and been an inspiration of mine for years.... this album does him justice, unlike the past cpl albums... Production by Filthy Rich and Leviathan is on point ... definately his best LP for 10 Yrs.... Pick it up if u havent already....

EBK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0l2iM9oec
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

X-Raided  - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication Empty Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication

Post  707Mike Mon May 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Yessir!! Vindication is the shit. beats are raw, just wish we could here what X sounds like in a real studio! Hopefully we'll hear what that sounds like soon
707Mike
707Mike

Back to top Go down

X-Raided  - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication Empty Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication

Post  siccXG Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:26 pm

hella bumpin this every where i go. one of the best albums of the year. lynch u gotta get X on a tracc wit u foreal

siccXG

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate aka "Konflikt" Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 am

C-Lim is going to be working with X-Raided with his new group GAAM "Gat & A Mask" im sure Lynch could get on a tracc if he wanted to if theres no politics goin on.......personally i wont be listening to anything with C-Lim on it.... fake ass faggot needs a punch in the mouth to get his ego in checc

Last edited by Nate aka "Konflikt" on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nate aka
Nate aka "Konflikt"

Back to top Go down

Post  siccXG Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 am

fa sho ill be on the lookout for that.

siccXG

Back to top Go down

X-Raided  - The Unforgiven Vol 3 -Vindication Empty how many more years does X have?

Post  Devilboy420 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

so how many more years does X raided have?? anyone know? I thot it was 31 to life or did he get life?

Devilboy420

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Stab Alot Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 am

This album was dope... and the album artwork was cool as fuck, i wish every artist did what he did. Cant wait for his next album supposed to be droppin next month i think called "Sacramentally Disturbed"
Sir Stab Alot
Sir Stab Alot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down